Description of filtration filter paper BIO-2
Hawach BIO-2 qualitative filtration filter paper is Whatman Grade 2 equivalent quality with competitive price in the market, which has a moderate retention rate and flow rate (8μm). Laboratory filter manufactured to ISO 9001 environmental management standards and all passed the CE certificates.
Compared with filter paper disc 1, filtration filter paper bio 2 has a slightly higher retention rate and load capacity, and the filtration time increases accordingly (such as slower filtration speed). In addition to the ability to retain small particles of about 8μm, the strong adsorption capacity also has its advantages. For example, laboratory filter can be used as plant growth test paper, and the paper can retain nutrients in the soil to continuously provide nutrients for plant growth. Filter paper roll is also used in air and soil tests to monitor specific pollutants.
In addition to the commonly used disc filter paper, Hawach also produces filter paper roll. Same as qualitative filter paper chemistry grade BIO-113, filter paper grade 2 covers a wide range of laboratory applications and is frequently used for clarifying liquids. Hawach also provides pre-folded qualitative filter paper. Compared with ordinary filter paper, folding can increase the flow rate and load of the filter paper.
Features of laboratory filter paper BIO-2
1. Laboratory filter BIO-2 is equivalent to Whatman Grade 2
2. Pore size 8um with medium retention and flow rate
3. Lab filtration paper have a broad pH tolerance and are thermostable up to 120°C
4. Disc(round) in 70, 90, 110, 125, 150, 180, 185, 240, 270mm diameter or OEM size is available
5. Sheet (square L*W) in 41*45, 60*60, 65*65, 80*80, 85*85, 90*90 diameter or OEM size is available
6. Disc, filter paper roll, square type.
Advantages of lab filtration paper
1. Manufactured from alpha-cellulose and high-quality cotton linters
2. All round, square, and roll types laboratory filter, OEM products are available
3. High purity and consistent performance
4. Lowest ashless content: < 0.1%
5. Qualitative filter paper superior work under high pressure or vacuum
6. Lab filtration paper easy to use: pre-cut filter paper for use directly
7. Whatman filter paper equivalent quality with competitive price
Applications of filter paper roll & disc
1. Monitoring airborne pollutants
2. Soil testing
3. The conservation of soil nutrients in a plant experiment
4. Chromic acid mist collection and monitoring of plating bath around
5. Textile dye quality inspection
6. widely used in education for teaching simple qualitative analytical separations
7. Used in the food industry to separate solid foods from related liquids or extract liquids