Particle Retention: 3.0μm
Product Appearance: Smooth
Filtration Speed: Slow
Ash Content(%): <0.06
Basis Weight(g/m²): 105
Wet Burst(psi): 0.3
Qualitative Lab Filtration Paper Grade: BIO-6
Description of Qualitative Lab Filtration Paper Grade: BIO-6
Hawach lab filtration paper BIO-6 is a star product equivalent to Whatman’s Grade 6 with a more competitive price, which has a high retention rate and slow flow rate (3μm). Lab filtration paper into a suitable shape before use. A common folding method is to fold the filter paper into a flower-like shape. The higher the degree of folding of the filter paper laboratory apparatus uses, the higher the surface area that can be provided, and the better the filtering effect, but care should be taken not to over-fold and cause the filter paper to rupture.
Lab filtration paper is popular in food operations and used for a variety of conventional techniques to separate solid food from related extracts. The school also buy lab filter paper for simple qualitative analysis and separation experiments.
Filter paper is often uses together with a laboratory apparatus funnel, using the filter paper body and the ability to trap solid particles to separate liquid and solid. Same as qualitative 2.5 micron filter paper, choosing material grade is often based on particle retention, filtration speed, filter weight, and other specifications. Buy lab filter paper and communicate with Hawach at the best price!
Features of Qualitative Filter Paper Grade: BIO-6
1. BIO-6 is equivalent to Whatman Grade 6
2. Pore size 3μm with high retention and slow flow rate
3. Disc and sheet type, regular size or customized size and shape are all available
2. Lab filtration paper for the needs of the experiment
4. Customized size and shape are available
5. Lab filtration paper have a broad pH tolerance and are thermostable up to 120°C
6. Filter paper laboratory apparatus uses
Advantages of Qualitative Filter Paper Grade: BIO-6
1. Double approved by ISO9001 & CE
2. Easy to use: pre-cut filter paper for use directly
3. Buy lab filter paper for 55, 70, 90, 110, 125, 150, 180, 185, 240, 270, 300mm diameter
4. According to the different requirements of customers and OEM service for many customizations.
5. Lab filtration paper is usually used for filter funnel and a Buchner funnel.
6. Filter paper laboratory apparatus uses can remove sediment from the liquid.
|Hawach Scientific Co., Ltd||Whatman||Advantec||Munktell||Ahlstrom||Macherey Nagel|
Guide for Filter Paper
|BIO-6-055||Qualitative Filter Papers, Grade 6, Slow, 3μm, 55mm, 100pcs/pk|
|BIO-6-070||Qualitative Filter Papers, Grade 6, Slow, 3μm, 70mm, 100pcs/pk|
|BIO-6-090||Qualitative Filter Papers, Grade 6, Slow, 3μm, 90mm, 100pcs/pk|
|BIO-6-110||Qualitative Filter Papers, Grade 6, Slow, 3μm, 110mm, 100pcs/pk|
|BIO-6-125||Qualitative Filter Papers, Grade 6, Slow, 3μm, 125mm, 100pcs/pk|
|BIO-6-150||Qualitative Filter Papers, Grade 6, Slow, 3μm, 150mm, 100pcs/pk|
|BIO-6-180||Qualitative Filter Papers, Grade 6, Slow, 3μm, 180mm, 100pcs/pk|
|BIO-6-185||Qualitative Filter Papers, Grade 6, Slow, 3μm, 185mm, 100pcs/pk|
|BIO-6-240||Qualitative Filter Papers, Grade 6, Slow, 3μm, 240mm, 100pcs/pk|
|BIO-6-270||Qualitative Filter Papers, Grade 6, Slow, 3μm, 270mm, 100pcs/pk|