Description of Wet Strengthened Chemistry Filter Paper
Hawach Scientific Co., Ltd BIO-113 is a star product equivalent to Whatman’s Grade 113 at a more competitive price. Wet strengthened filter paper sheet grade 113 has high wet strength due to the addition of a small quantity of chemically stable resin. BIO-113 wet strengthened filter paper has a very high load capacity for filtration. Filter paper sheets make this filter ideal for use with coarse or gelatinous precipitates.
Qualitative chemistry filter paper surface is wrinkled and is commonly used to filter resin solutions. Wet strengthened chemistry filter paper has ultra-high loading capacity with 30µm pore size, but 10 micron filter paper grade 91 is 10um. Filter paper chemistry is usually used for coarse particle filtration or gel precipitation filtration and for vacuum filtration of viscous liquids. In schools, the filter paper chemistry is also used to filter sediment.
Features of Filter Paper Sheets Grade: BIO-113
1. Chemistry filter paper with a creped surface.
2. Fast flow filter paper of the qualitative grades and has a creped surface.
3. Filter paper chemistry for filtration of large particle filters or gelatinous precipitates.
4. Filter paper sheets full range of diameter: 70, 90, 110, 125, 150, 180, 185, 240, 270, and 300mm
5. Fast flow filter paper with 30μm port size
6. Don’t recommend use chemistry filter paper in applications of Kjeldahl estimations
Advantages of Fast Flow Filter Paper Garde 113
1. Very tough, with high wet strength
2. Thick chemistry filter paper in the qualitative range
3. High purity and consistent performance
4. Minimum ash-free content is: < 0.1%
5. Full range of filter paper chemistry diameter provide, customized type and size are available
6. Same quality with Whatman, but super competitive price
7. Normal qualitative applications will not introduce any significant impurities into the filtrate.
Applications of Wet Strengthened Filter Paper Chemistry BIO-113
1. Monitoring air pollution with reagent immersion
2. Biological liquids or organic extracts – such as fat, are quickly purified by
3. Conventional filtration
4. Determination of volatile acids in flour and maltose
5. Citric acid and sodium in drugs