Get Familiar with Hawach High-Performance Extraction Thimbles
A. Cellulose Extraction Thimbles
1. 60% high purity grade polar fiber+40% refined cotton fiber with no binding agents which makes it stronger mechanical strength and stronger retention
2. 6 wall thickness optional to meet different retention and wet strength, dry strength increasing requirements, or other special requirements.
3. DOP Retention firstname.lastname@example.orgμm, Maximum temperature 100 °C,
4. 30 sizes are optional to fit all your laboratory extractors.
B. Glass Fiber Extraction Thimbles
1. Low background response
2. Maximum temperature 600 °C compared to others’ 500 °C
3. DOP Retention of more than 99.99% (condition: >0.3 μm)
4. Weight loss of less than 0.20%
5. 3 Sizes optional for use
Someone may ask how are we gonna choose the right size of Extraction Thimbles.
It’s indispensable to choose the appropriate size to match the normal use of the extractor. While most of the times the difference is only a few millimeters.
Remember one principle: The filter cartridge passes through the narrower end of the extractor and has a gap of 1-2 mm, and 5-10 mm above the top of the siphon. Pay more attention to the thickness while you are calculating the outside diameters.