Particle Retention: 2.5μm
Product Appearance: Smooth
Filtration Speed: Slow
Ash Content(%): <0.06
Basis Weight(g/m²): 98
Wet Burst(psi): 0.4
Qualitative Chromatography Filter Paper Grade: BIO-5
Description of Qualitative 2.5 Micron Filter Paper
Hawach is a decade-old filter paper manufacturer, qualitative 2.5 micron filter paper is a star product equivalent to Whatman’s Grade 5 with more competitive price, which has a high retention rate and slow flow rate (2.5μm). Because the material produced by the filter paper manufacturer is made of cellulose, its surface has numerous micropores for liquid particles to pass through, while larger solid particles cannot pass. This property allows the separation of liquid and solid substances that are mixed together.
Grade 5 filter papers used in paper chromatography is same as 20 micron filter paper. These uniform, smooth, white sheets are the high purity, high quality, and high-value standard.
Features of Filter Papers Used in Paper Chromatography
1. Qualitative 2.5 micron filter paper is suitable for samples with small Rf values and developers with low viscosity, but with longer deployment time
2. Pore size 2.5μm with high retention and slow flow rate
3. Disc and sheet type, regular size or customized size and shape are all available
4. Filter papers used in paper chromatography is micropores, small pore size, a large number of perforations
5. Fine particles of grade 5 paper are filtered on the surface, airflow is smooth, and the pore size is normally distributed.
Advantages of Qualitative Grade 5 Paper
1. Qualitative 2.5 micron filter paper have passed ISO9001 and CE third-party certification
2. Uniform distribution of micropores
3. High purity and consistent performance
4. Lowest ashless content: < 0.1%
5. Full range of grade 5 paper diameter provide
1. Filter papers used in paper chromatography is excellent for clarifying filter for cloudy suspensions.
2. Filter papers used in paper chromatography is excellent clarifying filter for water.
2. Hawach qualitative filter paper is used for 2.5 micron filter paper chemical analysis applications, corresponding filtration separation, and is frequently used for clarifying liquids.
|Hawach Scientific Co., Ltd||Whatman||Advantec||Munktell||Ahlstrom||Macherey Nagel|
Guide for Filter Paper
|BIO-5-055||Qualitative Filter Papers, Grade 5, Slow, 2.5μm, 55mm, 100pcs/pk|
|BIO-5-070||Qualitative Filter Papers, Grade 5, Slow, 2.5μm, 70mm, 100pcs/pk|
|BIO-5-090||Qualitative Filter Papers, Grade 5, Slow, 2.5μm, 90mm, 100pcs/pk|
|BIO-5-110||Qualitative Filter Papers, Grade 5, Slow, 2.5μm, 110mm, 100pcs/pk|
|BIO-5-125||Qualitative Filter Papers, Grade 5, Slow, 2.5μm, 125mm, 100pcs/pk|
|BIO-5-150||Qualitative Filter Papers, Grade 5, Slow, 2.5μm, 150mm, 100pcs/pk|
|BIO-5-180||Qualitative Filter Papers, Grade 5, Slow, 2.5μm, 180mm, 100pcs/pk|
|BIO-5-185||Qualitative Filter Papers, Grade 5, Slow, 2.5μm, 185mm, 100pcs/pk|
|BIO-5-240||Qualitative Filter Papers, Grade 5, Slow, 2.5μm, 240mm, 100pcs/pk|
|BIO-5-270||Qualitative Filter Papers, Grade 5, Slow, 2.5μm, 270mm, 100pcs/pk|