Description of Quantitative Filter Paper Grade 41
Hawach Scientific Co., Ltd BIO-41 is a star product equivalent to Whatman’s Grade 41 with a more competitive price, which has a low retention rate and fast flow rate (20-25μm). Quantitative analysis of ashless filter paper in the manufacturing process, the pulp is treated with hydrochloric acid and hydrofluoric acid and washed with distilled water to remove most of the impurities in the paper fiber, so there is little residual ash after burning, which has little effect on the analysis results. It is important of filter paper for laboratory use.
The difference from Grade 40 medium flow filter paper, Quantitative filter paper grade 41 has a fast filtration speed.
Features of Quantitative Filter Paper Grade 41
1. Fast filtration speed and the nominal particle retention rating of 20-25μm
2. Particularly useful for gravimetric analysis use
3. Filter paper for laboratory use
4. Ash-free (Ash content < 0.007%) 5. Basic weight is 104 (g/m2) 6. Wet burst >108 (mm H2O)
Advantages of Ashless Filter Paper BIO-41
1. ISO9001 & CE Double approved
2. High purity and consistent performance
3. Full range of diameter, customized size, and shape are available.
4. Made of 100 % cotton linters, 5 different quantitative ashless filter paper grades for nearly every need
Applications of Ashless Filter Paper BIO-41
1. Filter coarse particles and gel precipitates
2. Specific gravity analysis of air pollution when impregnated with slag for rapid
3. Determination of gas compounds
4. Preparation of samples for instrumental analysis
5. Quantitative determination of milk sediment
6. Environmental analysis of air pollution, waste, and water
7. Precise quantitative analysis.