Description of Wet Strengthened Filter Paper Grade: BIO-91
Hawach Scientific Co., Ltd BIO-91 10 micron filter paper is a star product equivalent to Whatman’s Grade 91. As a wet strength supplier, we have a more competitive price and 10 micron filter paper has a proper retention rate and flow rate (10μm). Wet strengthened filter paper discs are very tough and have high wet strength. In general qualitative applications, no significant impurities are introduced. However, the resin contains nitrogen, so it should be noted that it cannot be used for the determination of Kjeldahl. Some wet-strength qualitative filter papers have a folded form.
As a filter paper wet strength supplier, Hawach complete diameter range: 70, 90, 110, 125, 150, 180, 185, 240, 270, and 300mm. Wet strength grade 10 micron filter paper filtration speed have medium filtration speed, if you prefer a faster speed, you can choose filter paper sheets BIO-113. Hawach is a major wet strength manufacturer of the global filter paper market.
The higher the degree of folding of the 10 micron filter paper, the higher the surface area that can be provided, and the better the filtering effect, but wet strength manufacturer suggests being careful not to over-fold and cause the filter paper to break.
Features of 10 micron filter paper
1. Complete diameter range: from 70 to 300mm
2. Particle retention greater than 10 microns
3. Wet strengthened filter paper discs
Advantages of 10 micron filter paper
1. Complete diameter range provided, customizable model and size
2. Whatman equivalent quality but competitive price
3. Easy to operate: the filter paper is pre-cut, using directly
4. Wet strength qualitative filter paper superior work under high pressure or vacuum operation
Applications of grade 91 wet strengthened filter paper discs
1. Qualitative analytical separations for precipitates
2. Soil analysis and seed testing procedures
3. Separation solid foodstuffs from associated liquid or extracting liquid
4. Gas detection
5. Air pollution monitoring
6. Sugar analysis in sucrose