The Standards and Characteristics of Extraction Thimble
This standard specifies the definition, type, and model specification, installation mode, technical requirements, test method, inspection method, and inspection of extraction thimble dust collector.
Inspection rules, labels, packaging, transportation, storage, etc.
This standard is suitable for the use of synthetic fiber nonwoven filter material, paper filter material, and synthetic fiber nonwoven filter material, paper filter material as the base material for membrane filtration.
The design and manufacture of filter barrel type dust collector with filter element made of the material.
This standard is not applicable to explosion-proof type.
The provisions contained in the following standards constitute the provisions of this standard by reference to them. At the time of publication of this standard, the versions shown are valid. All standards will be revised, and parties using this standard should explore the possibility of using the latest version of the listed standards.
Characteristic of extraction thimble
1. Improving the effective filtering area greatly;
2. Guarantee a stable and low pressure difference and increase the flow rate of the air;
3. The filter element is compact and easy to install;
4. Particularly suits industries with high dust concentration.
The extraction thimble can be divided into three categories, according to the materials: cellulose extraction thimbles, glass fiber extraction thimbles, and quartz fiber extraction thimbles. However, as quartz filter thimbles can’t be done in China, the first two are HAWACH’knock-out products, which can be on a par with Whatman, Munktel, Advantec, and other companies.
Please note that Cellulose extraction thimbles are for general Soxhlet extraction, such as indoor dustfall, and indoor toxic organic matter (phthalic acid). The usage of glass fiber extraction thimbles Soxhlet extraction is suitable for the temperature higher than 120℃, or the cellulose filter thimbles such as strong acid cannot be tried.
Dust Cleaning Method of Extraction Thimble
The common automatic cleaning methods of extraction thimble are high-pressure, gas pulse back-blowing and mechanical vibration. Pulse back-blowing is to use the preset parameters of the controller to give a signal to the solenoid valve, so as to instantly open and close the diaphragm of the solenoid valve, to ensure the high-pressure gas enters the nozzle and uses the rapid expansion force of the gas to shake off the dust on the surface of the extraction thimble. Generally, the gas pressure is set to about 6 kg.
Characteristics of the Extraction Thimble
(1) The extraction thimble has the characteristics of acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, high-temperature resistance, large filtration area, small operation resistance, high filtration efficiency, large disposal air volume, large tensile force, high strength, output and quality of extracting powder, and repetitive washing.
(2) The materials of the extraction thimble are all made of punched stainless steel sheets with high strength and good anti-corrosion function over 5mm.
(3) The strong support of the extraction thimble can prevent the blow-out and blow-out of the extraction thimble.
(4) The extraction thimble has a long service life and is easy to clean and repair.