Description of qualitative filter paper disc
Hawach BIO-1 qualitative filter paper price has more competitive compared to Whatman’s Grade 1, which has a moderate retention rate and flow rate(11μm). Qualitative filter paper 1 can be used for qualitative analysis to identify and identify substances and has extensive pH tolerance and thermal stability up to 120°C. Different from general laboratory medium flow rate 3 miron filter paper, BIO-1 filter paper disc ash content less than 0.1%, gram weight 84g, and wet blast resistance more than 140mm water column.
Filter paper disc is most frequently used in daily filtration, medium retention, and flow rate. Very widely used in laboratory applications to clarify liquids. It is typically used for quantitative analysis and separation of precipitates, such as lead sulfate, calcium oxalate, and calcium carbonate.
In agriculture, it is used for soil analysis and seed testing; in food, filter paper 1 is often used as a conventional method of separating solid food from related liquids and extracting liquids. And it is widely used for simple qualitative analysis separation in teaching. For air pollution monitoring, there are discs and rolls available. Atmospheric dust is collected from the airflow and then measured with a photometer; in the gas detection, the filter paper is soaked with a chromophore and measured by light reflection.
Hawach filter paper through ISO9001 & CE double standard, and we also supply small order acceptable and OEM service. The larger the order, the lower the filter paper price.
Features of qualitative filter paper grade 1
1. Medium flow cellulose filter paper
2. BIO-1 filter paper disc is comparable to Whatman Grade 1
3. Pore size 11um with medium retention and flow rate
4. Qualitative filter paper price has more competitive
5. Disc in 55, 70, 90, 110, 125, 150, 180, 185, 240, 270, 400mm diameter or OEM size is available
6. Sheet in 41*45, 60*60, 65*65, 80*80, 85*85, 90*90 diameter or OEM size is available
Advantages of BIO-1 qualitative filter paper 1
1. ISO9001 & CE Double standard
2. Full range of diameter provided, small order acceptable
3. Whatman equivalent quality but competitive filter paper price
4. Easy to use: supplies pre-cut filter paper for use directly
Application of BIO-1 qualitative filter paper 1
1. Liquid filtration
2. Separation from qualitative analysis
3. Soil analysis and seed testing
4. The separation of solid from liquid food
5. Air pollution monitoring
6. Test the gas after soaking with reagents