Description of 2.5 Micron Filter Paper BIO-42
Hawach BIO-42 2.5 micron filter paper is equivalent to Whatman’s filter paper Grade 42 with a more competitive price, which has a high retention rate and a slow flow rate (2.5μm). The finest particle retention in all Hawach laboratory filter paper. Commonly used for the determination of the elemental content of minerals such as barium sulfate, metastannic acid, calcium carbonate, barium carbonate, filtration of gasoline or organic solvents, and filtration preparation of spectral and chromatographic samples, such as atomic absorption (AAS) determination of the second laurel in the feed.
Filter paper used in the laboratory can use the determination of the content of dibutyltin acid. Similarly, cellulose filter paper grade 44 is also possible.
Features of Quantitative Laboratory Filter Paper Grade 42
1. High-purity filters contain 0.0009% maximum ash content
2. Slow filtration speed and the nominal particle retention rating of 2.5μm
3. Particularly useful for gravimetric analysis
4. Supplied in sheets, discs, as well as folded formats
5. Laboratory filter paper is ideal in repetitive or multiple analyses
6. Equivalent to Whatman’s filter paper Grade 42
Advantages of Filter Paper Used In Laboratory Grade 42
1. Full range of diameter and OEM service available
2. High quality with cost-effective
3. Filter paper used in laboratory is acid-washed and has an extremely low ash content
4. FDA grade manufacturing capabilities.
Applications of 2.5 Micron Filter Paper BIO-42
1. Barium sulfate, stannic acid, and fine precipitated calcium carbonate and other
2. Precipitates of the specific gravity analysis
3. Widely used in methods to prepare samples for further testing using many types of instrumentation.